Saturday, November 21, 2009

NOT MEANT TO BE

Entering the room seemed such an idle thought,
It was the last thing to do and I wanted out

But, there you stood attentive and calm,
My eyes would have popped out, if not for my palm,

If I was Da Vinci with a blindfold,
Yours would be the picture to unfold

We met, we spoke only for a while,
I can't recollect anything, but your cute smile

Your innocence so bliss, and thoughts so clear,
You were just perfect and at the thought I feared

I wouldn't want to stain you or bring you sadness,
which is why i must walk away and not subject to madness

We couldn't be more different, the world wouldn't want us to be,
So, I try and capture all the memories of you and me

I ain't worthy of someone so pure,
You'll be infected by my touch for sure

So, I'll just watch out for you and cherish the time you were here,
'Cos the world wouldn't want us to be together my dear,
Yes, the world wouldn't want us to be together my dear

No comments: