Monday, October 29, 2007

A blind's view

I wake up every morning just like you
Well its the same to me morn, night or noon

I am eating an apple that was lying near my bed
They say its bright and definitely red

Well I was never good at colours you see
They really are no meaning to me

Things you can touch and you see
I can sense and i can feel

I have a companion that's straight and thick
It's also called a walking stick

It guides me along through the dark alley
Well dark or bright its all the same to me

I read through holes in paper
I stich through them write another letter

Don't give me those pitiful stares
Try closing your eyes and climbing a stair

I am not unfortunate to be this way
God gave me this path cos I could walk it everyday

2 comments:

Supreet said...

I am really touched...Great job buddy...but what about his sex life???!!

I was really curious... after all he's a human... he does have that right

Think about it.

Unknown said...

a slight modification to the poem can be done to cater super's demand
"I have a companion who is straight and thin
he/she is called a walking prick".